Thursday, October 30, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAYS....

Today I am thankful for my gym, Mountainside Fitness. This wonderful gym I go to 4 times a week gives me the strength and energy I need to be a healthy wife and mommy to my boys! They have an AWESOME childcare that the boys love to go to.....they have WONDERFUL classes and equipment that I love to do....the locker rooms are super nice with a nice steam room I love to use....and better yet, I have my friend, Lynn there to work out with.....what could be better! The regular classes I take there are Cardio Kickboxing on Tuesdays, and a Muscle Class on Fridays. I feel so refreshed and ready to take on the day after a great workout at my awesome gym!
Thank you Mountainside Fitness for making what could seem like a CHORE a very enjoyable experience for me!

No comments: