Friday, October 17, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAYS!

IT'S FLASHBACK FRIDAY......Who is that sweet baby in my arms???
It's Samuel Hank Webb born on Saturday, October 19, 2006 at 6:52 AM.
He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 21 inches long.
I'm starting another fun thing on my blog called FLASHBACK FRIDAYS! Again, I took this idea from my blogging friends! Today I thought I'd reminisce about SAM'S BIRTHDAY! My sweet Sam is going to be 2 on Sunday!!! So here is his special BIRTH day 2 years ago!
Sam surprised us ALL when he decided to come almost 2 weeks early! We were watching my neices over night and my water broke at midnight! So, Papa came over to be with all 5 children that were sleeping and Rich and I rushed to the hospital! Sam came 6 hours after that! It was a WONDERUL early surprise!
Here is a LOVELY picture of me before labor really started. I was thinking, "Am I really ready for this?!" This was a REALLY tough delivery - my edidural completely stopped working (all the medication drained to the side I was laying on, so when I turned on my back it "disappeared" completely!). So I went from feeeling NO PAIN to feeling EVERY KIND OF PAIN right at the time I had to push! But it was ALL WORTH IT!
And here he is!!!! Doesn't he look BIG?
All cleaned up! I was a bit out of it - don't really remember taking this picture!

No comments: