Thursday, October 23, 2008

Field Trip to Schnepf Farm!

Max and Luke both had field trip today! Max's class went to Casa Grande to a Corn Festival where they learned all the wonderful things about corn (different types, the parts of corn, good eating habits, they tried "Johnny Cake"and were able to pick their own corn, and run through a fun corn maze! Luke's class went to Schnepf Farm where they rode fun rides (with a super fun roller coaster that I enjoyed as well!), had a petting zoo, rode a train, enjoyed gorgeous weather, and at the end were able to pick their own pumpkin! I really wanted to be at both field trips - but because I couldn't be at 2 places at once......I went on Luke's field trip - Max agreed that I should go on his because it was his first one and as Max put it, "I remember how much fun I had on my farm field trip in Kindergarten, Mom, and I think you should go with him." Luke and I had a FABULOUS time!


BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

No comments: