Today is the 50th day of school! So all the Kindergarten classes dressed like the 50's! They had a "sock hop", root beer floats, a bubble gum blowing contest, and all of their centers revolved around the 50's!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas
An added bonus to today was that Luke completed some of his "I Can" Objectives for school. The students got a list of objectives that they have to complete before November - they include: your phone number, writing your first and last name, your street address, your mom and dad's first and last name, writing all upper and lower case letters, recognizing at least 20 sight words, writing your first and last name, tying your shoes, etc. For each objective you complete, you give a canned good for a food drive. Luke was able to do 5 today - and did them in front of the class! I had the joy of seeing him do it! Here he is telling everyone his address - I taught him a song to remember it - so he sang it to everyone!!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas
An added bonus to today was that Luke completed some of his "I Can" Objectives for school. The students got a list of objectives that they have to complete before November - they include: your phone number, writing your first and last name, your street address, your mom and dad's first and last name, writing all upper and lower case letters, recognizing at least 20 sight words, writing your first and last name, tying your shoes, etc. For each objective you complete, you give a canned good for a food drive. Luke was able to do 5 today - and did them in front of the class! I had the joy of seeing him do it! Here he is telling everyone his address - I taught him a song to remember it - so he sang it to everyone!!
1 comment:
The 50s idea is awesome. I love it!
Cute song too!
Post a Comment