Thursday, October 23, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAYS....

Today on this Thankful Thursday.......
I am thankful for my mom and dad - Allen and Sandy Hank!
I am so thrilled that they live here now. It's so wonderful to share in this new season of life with them - Retirement and Grandparents!
There are so many things I love about them - but the one that sticks out is how supportive they are. There is not one performance, recital, game, etc. that they will not try to be at! Ever since I can remember they were at any event I was a part of. Even watching me as a cheerleader on the sidelines! And now they are here to share in all of the wonderful events all our kids are a part of.
So....thank you Mom and Dad! They have birthdays coming up in the next few days! October 25 is Dad and October 28 is Mom....Happy Birthday!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

We love you, Granna and Grandpa


No comments: