Thursday, October 16, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAYS.....

Because we must live in this world, we can be very heavily influenced by this ungrateful society's attitudes. Do we really appreciate all that we have been given? Are we sincerely thankful to our great God for the many blessings He has so liberally poured out upon us? I got this idea from some of the "big time bloggers" - but I wanted to start something called "Thankful Thursdays".
This one's a little silly, but here we go.....
This Thursday I am very thankful for Vanilla Diet Coke from Sonic! It is a very exciting moment for me when I get my huge (they call it Route 44) drink full of tiny little ice cubes (because I LOVE a lot of ice) and yummy sweet Vanilla Diet Coke. I think it is just delightful! AND the wonderful thing about it, is that Sonic has HAPPY HOUR every day from 2-4, which means 1/2 priced drinks! This was something I did with the boys EVERY Friday after school, now it seems to be every day that ends with a "y" (hee hee) - we go quite often.....
You can get any drink and put any flavor you want in it - ANYTHING - Max actually enjoys Chocolate Coke.....
So...thank you SONIC for bringing a little joy in my day with your yummy drinks!

1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

I love Sonic's ice, lemonberry slushes and cherry limeade! Hmmm, maybe I should go there tomorrow.

Love the Thankful Thursday idea!