Sunday, July 27, 2008

MY BOLD TRIP TO BOULDER!!!!

What an amazing trip I had in Boulder, CO!! My chorus got to sing at the Colorado Musicfest - how lucky am I that Aunt Louise, Uncle Mike, Matt and Megan live right there in Louiseville! They definitely rolled out the red carpet for me :)
What a very special time with my awesome chorus friends, and an added bonus get to spend quality time with my very special family :)

My sweet cousin, Megan and I spent the afternoon together when I arrived! I got to see her cute house and meet her roommates, then we walked down Pearl Street and had a yummy lunch at the Cheesecake Factory!
Megan in her kitchen!
Her cute bedroom.....
Her fun roommates
We had a delicious dinner on Tuesday night at the McClures'....
My excellent Aunt and Uncle :)

FUN cousins, Matt and Megan!


No comments: