Yeah! Max is all better now, and was able to have his first day of school :)
He was SO excited (and nervous) for his big day! He wanted to walk Luke to his class first; then we rounded the corner to the "upper class hallway". As we were walking, he took a deep breath and grabbed my hand (they were ice cold and sweaty!). We saw Room 22, and he said, "OK, I'm ready" - I immediately started crying....
Right when we walked in, everyone stopped and started shouting his name and waving - it was quite the welcome! Mrs. Killingsworth was so sweet to him, and told him how happy she was that he was finally here!
At the end of the day, Max told me how much fun he had, and that he really liked Mrs. Killingsworth.
He said, "Mom, when she says something, she REALLY MEANS it."
I think I'm going to like Mrs. Killingsworth :)
Breakfast time!
3 comments:
glad that max finally got to go to school! aimee and lynn helped me start my blog while we sat in the airport saturday! you're mentioned in yesterday's.....
coatescloset.blogspot.com
I'm so glad he's better! What a sweet classroom family welcome. Hugs to you all.
You have the sweetest boys and I am so blessed that Jake has Max!!!
Post a Comment