We had an interesting first day of school today! Max woke up with a 104 degree temperature (which we found out later in the day is strep throat!) so he had to miss his first day of 3rd grade! AND we found out the great news that CALISSA JOLIE RASMUSSEN was born! Rich's sister, Lynnette, had her 4th baby girl this morning! 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20 inches long - mom and baby are doing well! Welcome to the world, Calissa - we love you! I will post pictures the minute I get them!
AND....
Luke Webb was ready to go to KINDERGARTEN and did GREAT!
Getting ready and getting those teeth pearly white and that breath smellin' good!
1 comment:
Luke, I am so glad you had a fun first day. What a big boy you are!
Please tell your brother that I hope he feels better!
Post a Comment