Happy Birthday, Jill!
Today is my friend, Jill Dillman's birthday! I have known Jill since my freshman year of college when we pledged the same sorority - Alpha Delta Pi! We became instant friends when we realized we had the same love of the arts - she is an excellent actress, and we have a special memory of being in the musical "Oklahoma!" together in college :)
I can always count on Jill to lend an ear, give biblical sound advice, and always make me LAUGH - we have the best time together. We stood up for each other in our weddings, and I have watched her become a beautiful wife, and a WONDERFUL mommy to 2 amazing little boys (that are only 13 months apart)! Drew and Ben are so blessed to have Jill as their mommy! And Scott, Jill's husband is just precious....we are so thrilled that Jill and Scott are Luke's Godparents!
Jill is my very Southern friend that we love to imitate! Rich's favorite "Jill quote" is,
"Rich (pronounced Riiiiiiich), I'm as full as a blood bloated tick!"
1 comment:
Aw, great picks, Anne! This made me smile! So glad to have found your blog.
Much love, Julie
Post a Comment