My friend, Simone and I saw American Idol Live on July 1!!!! It was SO AWESOME! We were on the main floor only 20 seats back! I have never been that close to the stage at a concert! It was the top 10 finalists that performed - each one got to sing 3 songs - like a mini concert for each of them. Some of my favorite performers were Michael Johns, Carlie Smithson, David Archuletta and of course....DAVID COOK was unbelievable!!!! It was a super fun time with my super fun friend :)
2 comments:
Is it okay for me to say that I'm jealous?! I wanted to go so badly.
We had 2 tickets last year but it was just a week after my brother died so I had Jon take Baylee. I was really thinking this year we could do it...oh well, maybe next year.
How fun is that! I love your blog, Anne! Your family is super cute, and I love your post about your wedding dress - What a beautiful dress you had!
Thanks for letting me peer into your life :D
Post a Comment