Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivites at School!

What a special day we had at the boys' school today! Granna and I went and saw Luke have a real Thanksgiving feast with all the Kindergarten classes. He chose to be a pilgrim, and he was a pretty precious one as you can see. Then Rich and I went to Max's class for a very special presentation and pie. Six students were chosen to read their papers on "Things I'm Thankful For" and Max was chosen, you will see why in the video I recorded. PRECIOUS! Rich and I were puddles on the floor after hearing it.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

Watch this precious presentation of what Max is thankful for....


"Thanksgiving reminds me of all the things I'm thankful for. I appreciate my brothers, my mom, and my dad. I'm especially thankful for my brothers because I have a lot of fun with them although, we sometimes fight. But, I'm thankful for them because they're my brothers and I love them. I also appreciate my mom, because she gave me my wonderful life. And she's one of the awesomest mom's in the world. Finally, I'm grateful for my dad, because he is lots of fun and he is really nice. Without my dad I wouldn't have any fun. As I enjoy this holiday season, I realize that I have many reasons to be thankful. My brothers, my mom, and my dad are very important to me."

No comments: