Today I am thankful for cooler weather. Maybe this isn’t a really big thing, but I am loving it. It’s cool enough for long sleeves (at least in the morning!) and I am loving it, loving it! I can hardly wait until we pull out our winter hats. Well, these last few days, it's only been cool in the morning, but I'll take it! It is just WONDERFUL. This morning, the boys and I rode bikes to school. After dropping them off, Sam and I rode around and "chatted" with the ducks at the pond near their school, went to Petco and said "hi" to the ferrets, mice, gerbils and fish, and then went to the park. We did all this with just light long sleeved shirts on, and we were sweating by 10:00! We leave the windows open all night, and everyone wakes up feeling very energized! That’s the beauty of cooler weather. But, let us not forget how good those sheets will feel tonight when we snuggle down between them, and they wrap us in comfort and warmth.
You gotta love November in Arizona!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment