Thursday, November 13, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAYS....

Every Wednesday for the past 10 weeks I have been meeting with these beautiful women at Cornerstone Church for my weekly Beth Moore study. We studied A Heart Like His - Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David. It was something I looked forward to each week to sit, learn, pray, share, laugh, cry, love, encourage, and grow with these wonderful women! Thank you to Machelle, Michelle, Natalia, Laurie and Tiffany for being the highlight of my week. It was sad to be done with the study and have to say goodbye.....I will miss you all!

What a wonderful study...there was so much I didn't know about King David and his life. The one theme that runs through the entire study is that God's love for us is not conditional, and that He can and will do great things for anyone who seeks to know and love Him. We, as Christians, are called to greatness! It may not be to be "King" like David - but I am never to underestimate the greatness He is calling me to be "right where I am" each day.


1 comment:

shana said...

i'm always a little sad when i finish a study too. if you need a recommendation for your next one it's a tough call, but i think "believing God" has been my favorite Beth Moore yet. i'm doing my 7th one right now! the fruit of the spirit one is excellent too . . . they all are really!
have a great day!
shana