Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAYS......

Happy Thanksgiving!
I have so many things to be thankful for, but one of the biggest things is my husband. He is my best friend, a phenomenal Dad, and an incredible person. I am thankful for him for many reasons.
Here are just a few:
He has always been the kind of "hands on" Dad who changes diapers, plays fun games with the boys, helps with homework, makes dinner, and makes us all laugh.
He has never thought that caring for his own children was "babysitting."
He makes me laugh.
He is handsome (just look at him)!
He is patient.
He is hard working and determined.
He is teaching our sons how to be caring, loving, thoughtful young men.
He always puts his family first.
He is passionate about his likes and dislikes.
He is an awesome basketball coach.
He supports me and encourages me to "go for it" and enjoy my hobby of singing.
He is the kind of friend everyone would like to have.
He puts up with me, and that is not always easy to do!
We are true and complete partners in our marriage, parenting, and in life.
Rich's greatest legacy is his kind and giving heart. I cannot even put into words the kind of man that he is. I am blessed that God brought him into my life, and thankful for the 11 years of marriage we have shared so far. I look forward to so many more.

No comments: