Thursday, November 06, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAYS.....

Today I am thankful for Beth Moore! She is a phenomenal Christian speaker, author, and ministry leader. She is known for "presenting the Scripture in living color". She brings joy and excitement in Christ to life through words. Her deep love for the Savior is so obvious. Her style of speaking is so electric. She loves the Lord, loves to laugh, and loves to be with His people.
Every Wednesday at Cornerstone Church, I have been attending a study by her called "A Heart Like His" - it is a study on the life of David. I have learned so much, and have really grown in my faith. Beth has such a gift of communication. She "tells it like it is", and is a true Southern woman. Of course you know I LOVE to listen to her accent, and her little stories from the south!
She is passionate about women knowing and loving the Word of God.

No comments: