Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering September 11th.....

The boys' school did a wonderful ceremony this morning. Luke's choir had their DEBUT performance! They sang the Star Spangled Banner so well...I loved the innocent sound the choir made on this very poignant day. I LOVED watching the choir "warm up" and get ready and then perform - Luke was so proud. I was so proud of Luke - you could tell he really enjoyed being a part of the choir.
There's my little tenor...
Max is enjoying the ceremony, he asked the question, "Why are you called firefighters when you do so many other things than just fight fires?"...
The firefighters came, and had Coach M dress up like a firefighter!
The kids LOVED seeing him dress up in the 60 lb. suit!
And here they are...the Bright Beginnings Choir (check out the cutie in the front row)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job singing Luke!