Saturday, September 26, 2009

I LOST MY TOOTH...sniff sniff!

So, I'm back in my bedroom, and Luke comes running in with a shaky voice, tears streaming down his face and says, "Mommy, I lost my tooth!" As he opened his mouth blood started GUSHING everywhere, and there was a HUGE hole in his gums. Max comes rushing in the room, and explained the whole thing...."Luke was playing on the computer, and got very frustrated, and was biting on his shirt, and when he pulled down his shirt in his frustration, he yanked out his tooth !" Well...so much for me constantly telling Luke, "It doesn't hurt when your tooth comes out, it will be so wiggly that it will just fall out!" This didn't feel so good...but, his tears of hurt quickly turned into tears of joy when he realized the tooth fairy will be making a visit tonight....
I'm happy, but that is not what I thought it was going to be like...
it bled A LOT...
he put the tooth under his pillow immediately
bless his little heart...

No comments: