Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quality Time with Luke...

If you were to ask Luke what he would want to do more than anything (play video games, watch TV, hang out with friends, get a new toy....), it would be to hang out with someone one on one and spend some quality time. I got to do just that with my little sweetie pie today. We went to his buddy, Aiden's birthday party at Polar Ice skating rink! We had SO MUCH FUN! I laughed so hard watching Luke never give up tackling the ice rink! He fell SO hard SO many times, but never got frustrated and kept the HUGEST grin on his face the whole time. He said, "Mommy, this is the most awesomest, best day ever. I'm having a lot of those days lately in my heart."





He really started to get the hang of it after a while, I kept saying, "Keep your feet together, take little steps, then GLIDE!"
You have to turn your head to the side to see him in action......it's priceless!

No comments: