A bad sprain and tendinitis. I met with the Podiatrist today, and we looked at and discussed my lovely x-rays. He also taught me a lot about the foot (tendons, ligaments and such), and it was quite interesting! So...I am to "baby" it for at least 3 weeks, doing "contrast baths" twice a day (alternating hot and cold for 5 minutes each for 25 minutes). I am also instructed to continue to pump the Ibuprophen. But, the best part is this lovely accessory I get to wear wherever I go....
2 comments:
Anne-
Do you watch Celebrity Apprentice? Melissa Rivers has been wearing a boot just like yours for most of the show (until she was voted off last week). She is super stylish so you are rockin' the trend, my friend! Hang in there! That picture of you makes me laugh because you are so funny! I miss you sweet girl!!
Hugs,
Robin Juels Most
Are you actually getting in 25 minutes of foot soaking every day? That seems overwhelming. One week down two to go!!!
Post a Comment