Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Idol Chat...

Adam – well, I knew he was going to do something like that. The thing is that he is a really good actor, so he can “act” any kind of genre. I think it was a bit over the top, actually. But, he sure was SPOT on vocally.

Allison – this is her thing! I agree with Randy that the song didn’t give her much to really “sing”, but I still think she rocked it out!

Kris – I think he was the best one of the night! I totally disagree with the judges! He adapted so great to this genre and did awesome!

Danny – Ahhhh Danny, he really screwed it up on the last note. Everything else was great, but that song is all about the last note (scream) and he didn’t hit it.

Loved the duets, and yes, Adam and Allison outdid the other two by a LONG SHOT!

Bottom three – Adam, Allison and Danny
Going Home – Allison

No comments: