Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Idol Chat...

I’m done with Adam’s screaming…

Danny – I like his dancing…. A LOT! I think he just feels it and just goes for it! I think he did well on the 1st song and UNBELIEVABLE on the 2nd song. He was SO good singing “You Are So Beautiful” – so raw with emotion and just sang the heck out of it!

Kris – I LOVED him tonight! I absolutely LOVED him singing BOTH songs. He is SO talented. Sitting at the piano just singing that 1st song PERFECTLY I thought. The 2nd song was my FAVORITE of the night…that was SO brave of him to just stand up there with a guitar and do that. He could win this thing! And after tonight, I would like to see that!

Adam – OK…….I really don’t know what all the fuss is about. Yes, he is really creative and a performer. Just too much screaming. He totally ruined the U2 song by doing that at the end. He needed to do at least ONE song without screaming I thought. And yes, he sounded exactly like Aerosmith on the 2nd song…and if that’s what he is, I guess that was good.

I really think Adam may be going home, and I think that is why the judges were falling over themselves complimenting him.


No comments: