Rich and I had a DELIGHTFUL time at the Mother's and Father's Day Tea in Max's class today! The students recited poetry, sang a song, presented us with cards and gifts, and served us with cookies and tea! FUNNY STORY...Each student wrote an acrostic poem, and 5 of the students were chosen to recite it. At the end of the program, the students presented us with the poems. I sat and read the 2 poems (one for me and one for Rich). I bursted out into laughter after reading the one for Rich. Read below and see why he maybe wasn't one of the 5 chosen to read his...
This is my poem for "Mother"
This is Rich's poem for "My Father"
See the letter "E" in "My Father"? "Even though you are mad sometimes I LOVE YOU!" Seriously...he couldn't think of anything better than that?! We had a good laugh!
Check out the students reciting a poem about Mothers, and singing a song for the Dads...
No comments:
Post a Comment