Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Idol Chat...



OK…….first of all……..I LOVE JAIME FOXX. I think he is so talented and just really enjoy him! He can do it ALL….act, dance, be funny, and SING.

Kris – Cutie pie did AWESOME tonight. He showed everyone, yet again, that he can do any genre really well. I’m scared that he may get overlooked though…

Allison – I thought it was good that she doesn’t turn away from her rocker side even when she’s singing something so innocent. Although, I wish she would’ve sang it a little more innocently (did that make any sense?)

Matt – I liked how he changed his voice a little tonight, and it seemed a lot stronger. Jaime Foxx was bringing out a lot in a lot of people tonight! This is totally Matt’s thing.

Danny – Best one of the night by far! I love how he brought down the house in the end! He’s in it to win it!

Adam – I agree that he was a bit too much DRAMA tonight – BUT he is definitely in it to win it also and he is quite the performer. I was hoping he wouldn’t do that high stuff for just once, and he did A LOT of it tonight…he’s still pretty brilliant I must say.

Bottom three – Kris, Allison and Matt
Going Home – Allison

No comments: