
LIL – Girl definitely WORKED the outfit….sadly that’s about the only thing she worked. She was all over the place vocally – bless her heart. I think she impressed all of us during the try-outs and that’s it. I think she’s done.
KRIS – That was GREAT. He really took a chance and it totally worked. That is his total kind of music and he is comfortable in what he’s doing and that’s what is making him so successful!
DANNY – That was SO good. He was having so much fun and that guy can SING. I totally agree with Paula…just when you think he could not even reach the next note, he NAILS it. He has such a unique, cool voice. I hope he stays in until the finals.
ALLISON – I thought that was a really cool arrangement! I thought it totally fit her and she did great. She’s doing so great and I think she’ll be around for a few more weeks.
ADAM – HOW DOES HE DO THAT? He is brilliant – you don’t know that is going to come out of him! Paula needs to get a grip, calm down sweetie. He does bug me, but boy can he SING.
MATT – I love this guy because he reminds of my boy Justin Timberlake. He can SING – I love when he pops into falsetto and he did the runs so much better tonight! I thought he did GREAT and saved himself for another week.
ANOOP – I liked that. I really like his voice. His voice is so smooth and always right on. He really does well on the ballads. He looked REALLY good tonight, and the facial hair really grew on me!
Bottom three – Lil, Anoop and Allison
Going home – Lil and Anoop
No comments:
Post a Comment