
DANNY – That was cool. I liked that arrangement – he’s so comfortable and has so much fun up there.
KRIS – I know I say this every week….but he is such a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!! I love that he was down in the audience like that. I really liked that arrangement, too. He did awesome! I do not agree with the judges…I thought he was young and hip and loved it.
LIL – Well, she looked HOT in that outfit! I think she needs to do a Whitney Houston ballad and just SING. It’s like she was trying to sing like Tina Turner. It didn’t click at all – not a real “sing songy” song.
ANOOP – OK, this is his thing – slow, meaningful ballads. That was beautiful! He has a great, controlled voice and really did awesome tonight.
SCOTT – Bless his heart for standing up there with the guitar. And he could not reach those high notes – Rich was listening from the other room and by just listening he said it was not good. When you watch him, it makes it a little better.
ALLISON – OK….first of all I feel very old seeing that I graduated from high school the year she was born. She is very unique and is “different” from everyone else. That was a good song for her – not her best, but it was good.
MATT – THAT WAS HOT! I LOVED that arrangement…he really knows how to be funky. I actually got up and danced and clapped my hands like Paula.
ADAM – I’m speechless….that was unbelievable.
Bottom three….Lil, Scott and Allison
Going Home…Scott
KRIS – I know I say this every week….but he is such a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!! I love that he was down in the audience like that. I really liked that arrangement, too. He did awesome! I do not agree with the judges…I thought he was young and hip and loved it.
LIL – Well, she looked HOT in that outfit! I think she needs to do a Whitney Houston ballad and just SING. It’s like she was trying to sing like Tina Turner. It didn’t click at all – not a real “sing songy” song.
ANOOP – OK, this is his thing – slow, meaningful ballads. That was beautiful! He has a great, controlled voice and really did awesome tonight.
SCOTT – Bless his heart for standing up there with the guitar. And he could not reach those high notes – Rich was listening from the other room and by just listening he said it was not good. When you watch him, it makes it a little better.
ALLISON – OK….first of all I feel very old seeing that I graduated from high school the year she was born. She is very unique and is “different” from everyone else. That was a good song for her – not her best, but it was good.
MATT – THAT WAS HOT! I LOVED that arrangement…he really knows how to be funky. I actually got up and danced and clapped my hands like Paula.
ADAM – I’m speechless….that was unbelievable.
Bottom three….Lil, Scott and Allison
Going Home…Scott
2 comments:
Anne-
I just checked your blog for the first time and it is adorable. Your boys are precious! I LOVE your recaps from Idol. We are watching too this season and, of course, rooting for Kris from Arkansas! It is fun to hear what you think since you are musically gifted. I never know the musical terms that the judges use...I just know if it sounded good or not. I can't wait to read your thoughts on the rest of the season! Fun!
Hugs,
Robin Juels Most
i agree with everything you said! tell me you clap like an adult, though, without looking like a slow 6 year old!!!!
Post a Comment