
Allison – she was doing something weird with her voice tonight….but she really delivered the song well…I still can’t believe she’s only 16…..she has so much “depth” to her!
Anoop – he does ballads SO WELL – he was perfect vocally tonight and I think this was one of his best performances.
Adam – he is a ROCK STAR…he is in a class all himself…you really can’t compare him with the other contestants!
Kris – I think this was his best performance to date…that was a cool song and I think he sang it awesome. He popped into his falsetto perfectly!
Matt – I like him at the piano…however I agree with the judges, he did too many runs, and didn’t do them perfect enough.
Danny – that is such a HARD song, and I think he sang it so well….I like how he just sang it straight, and you could tell he was really feeling what he was singing. I like the “harshness” of his voice.
Lil – she’s just not getting it right…I agree with the judges. She keeps picking the wrong songs! She should’ve sung a Whitney Houston song!
I wanted her to really do it right tonight…and she didn’t.
Bottom three – Lil, Matt, and Anoop
Going home – Lil
I wanted her to really do it right tonight…and she didn’t.
Bottom three – Lil, Matt, and Anoop
Going home – Lil
No comments:
Post a Comment