Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...

I am so thankful for my PRECIOUS nieces...Annika, Kirsten, Lesia and Calissa Rasmussen! We have been having a blast with them the last two days while their mommy and daddy have had a much needed get away date! We went swimming at Granna and Grandpa's last night, had a fun sleepover (complete with ice cream and American Idol), and have had fun all day playing here and at the park and just hanging out. The girls are so good, fun, kind, polite, and GIRLIE...which is fun to have with all the testoterone I have to deal with on a daily basis!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.


The kids are SO CREATIVE....they play so well together, and created a whole entire CARNIVAL this morning! They had games, rides and tickets to be redeemed at the prize table. It was a HOOT I tell ya! Now sit back and enjoy "The Webmussen Carnival"
BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

Check out the game "Sip n' a breath"..

No comments: