Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...

Today I am thankful for ICE CREAM. You scream, I scream, we ALL scream for ICE CREAM!
Here at the Webb house, when one mentions the word ice cream, JOY exudes from every corner of the house. We all LOVE it, and want it all the time! The boys are on Spring Break this week and the next - so, why not have some ice cream at 1:00 in the afternoon? I let them put whatever toppings they wanted to - they had sprinkles, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, and chocolate covered cherries. I then released them into the backyard to complete the sugar rush I had created! I went to an ice cream website, and learned about my Ice Cream Flavorology.
Do you think the expert got it right for me???

"Double Chocolate Chunk...If you love Double Chocolate Chunk, you tend to be lively, creative and dramatic. Always the life of the party, you charm everyone you meet with your enthusiasm and sense of style. You enjoy being in the spotlight and prefer to be in the company of friends rather than left alone to reflect on life. You prefer passion and excitement in your romantic relationships, and require a lot of attention from your mate."

So, take some time today, and enjoy a delicious bowl of ice cream.

No comments: