Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IDOL CHAT...

Here's my Idol comments for the week...
ANOOP – loved it! I love this song…it’s an awesome, upbeat song that he did great with I thought. I agree, he doesn’t really “fit” the Usher type…(sexy, soulful, dancy singer type) – and he said he wants to be an R&B artist…I dunno about that.

MEGAN – I dunno…..all the girl knows how to do is stand and sing and look pretty (which she definitely is) – she has that really unique voice – she picked the wrong song for sure. She needs to sing a Amy Winehouse song…

DANNY - love this boy! He totally felt this piece and it showed. He’s got such a range and is such a great singer. He really gave it his all and I think he could win the whole thing.

ALLISON – what’s up with the hair? It wasn’t as good as last week – she’s a great singer, and what I like about her is that she just gets up there and sings and sings for herself not for anybody else. It’s just in her…

SCOTT – what’s was up with his hair, too?! He’s just not a strong vocally as everyone else. But that doesn’t really seem to matter – he really shows his feelings when he sings and that’s fun to watch.

MATT – that was bold to be down in the middle of the audience…I thought the song was cool, but he just didn’t really fit it – you can tell he really liked singing it, but he does so much more vocally on other songs. He’s more of a soul singer.

LIL – that’s not the song I would’ve thought she would pick…there were some real MOMENTS, but the song was too much…she needs to stick with Mary J Blige songs, simple as that. She really has an unbelievable belting voice, but it didn’t work with this song.

ADAM – that was HOT…..seriously, you can’t even compare him with the others tonight. He is such a performer – he even knows how to compliment the band…he’s quite the charmer. He’s always taking risks, and he’s in a class all his own.

KRIS - he’s a little cutie patootie…he brought down the house tonight – WOW, he made that all his own! He’s so comfortable up there and I just LOVED it. Sweet good old boy from ARKANSAS J

Bottom three – Anoop, Megan and Matt
Going home – Megan

No comments: