Each week I have " American Idol Chat" with my good friends, Midge, Roger, and Simone. We give our critiques on each contestant, and then we give our prediction on who we think are going to be in the bottom three, and then who we think is going home the next night. Roger makes a spread sheet, and he actually keeps record, and we have a "winner" among the 4 of us...I know we are nerds. I thought I'd share my predictions on my blog this year - this is my e-mail that I just sent out to my "Idol" friends...OK…here we go!
MATT – HOT…he really “stepped out” when he got up from the piano! He did GREAT vocally and popped into his falsetto so nicely. I like this guy!
CHRIS – Little cutie pie….nothing to really dislike about him. He is right on about everything!
SCOTT – Love the guy, but he just doesn’t have the vocals like everyone else.
MEGAN – What was that?! Yes, she’s different and “corky”…whatever, she was SHOUTING and not on pitch at all. She got too excited and the song took over her. She was all over the place.
ANOOP – That is a HARD SONG….I think he did GREAT! He was really tender and sweet sounding. He was a good “crooner”!
MICHAEL – Exactly what I expected from him…fun to watch and hear – I dunno….too many predictable runs, very Vegas like (like Paula said)
LIL – OK….I wanted so much more from her! Girl can SING, but she was pretty pitchy tonight. She still is the best girl I think and I think she will stick around for awhile…
ADAM – that boy really knows how to sing – he is a wonderful actor and can portray whatever he needs to do. Excellent job! You can tell he’s done this before…
DANNY – He is FUN to watch and listen to. He feels it and knows he’s good. Always good and I’m a huge fan!
ALLISON – OK…I need to see a birth certificate on this chick! You can’t teach soul like that…girl has GOT IT.
BTW…….Smokey Robinson is like Dick Clark….he’s not aging….what’s up with that?
OK…bottom 3 – Megan, Michael and Scott.
Going home – Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment