Wednesday, September 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYNN CORNWELL!!!

This is Lynn and her husband, Todd
Today is my friend, Lynn Cornwell's birthday!!!
Lynn and I have been friends for over 5 years. We met at the gym when I was pregnant with Luke, and was running on the treadmill..........this sweet girl came over to me while I was running and said, "You are my inspiration!"( she was newly pregnant with her 2nd boy as well). I looked like a fool at 8 months pregnant trying to run, but hey, she was inspired! And our friendship started right there!
We have been exercising together ever since.
We quickly realized that we had A LOT more in common than just a love of exercising! We have boys the same age, who are now the best of friends. We are both Christians, and that is an unbelievable bond to have with a friend - I know I can go to her for anything and she will give me awesome biblical advice. We both were in southern sororities and can share fun stories about that! We both have awesome hubbies that like each other :), and we have birthdays 2 days apart!!! I could go on and on! Lynn has such a sweet presence about her and is probably the nicest person I know.
We have grown a lot together - anyone that is near us at the gym while we are exercising sure gets an "ear full"! That is our time to GAB!!!
I'm so glad God brought us together - Happy Birthday, Lynn!

No comments: