Daniel is 10 years old today.........WOW! Two whole hands!
Daniel is my sweet, SILLY, fun, friendly, SMART, and all around AWESOME nephew AND Godson. I'll NEVER forget the day he was born - I was a newlywed living in Minnesota when I got the call - I couldn't believe my sister had had a BABY - then to learn it was my sweet Daniel Allen was so wonderful, I hopped on a plane the next day to meet this precious little boy. And precious he was indeed!
This baby was SO precious that Rich and I moved out to Arizona that next month! We couldn't stand it any longer - so, thank you to Daniel for moving us out here (and the rest of the family!!!)
Here's 3 year old Daniel playing his first sport, T-Ball
Daniel will be having a CARNIVAL birthday party next Saturday afternoon!
Woo Hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment