Friday, August 29, 2008

We love you, GGP!!!!

OK, I have many "fans" of my blog - but my #1 fan is Rich's Grandpa, Bob Pressler, also known as "GGP" (which stands for Great Grandpa Pressler). He is convinced that we only write the blog for HIM (ha ha).

GGP sends daily e-mails to a numerous amount of people (us included) that consist of a "thought of the day" or "quote of the day" - they are very uplifting, and sometimes a real tear jerker e-mails that are always thought provoking from someone very dear to us!


Today I received this sweet poem from him and wanted to share it with all of you:

"I enjoy your blot
a very lot

Oh, wait, it's not
a blot

A blot it's not
and so I thot

But, should I engage
a brand new page

To be quite a sage
or express my rage

On the center stage
or another page

I'm off the track
and do surely lack

The first answer sought
is far from bought

And, since I am caught
with words of naught

These rhymes to log
in my greatest fog

Oh, yes, the word is blog
"

No comments: