I had to put this picture of us from SPRING BREAK 1994 in Rocky Pointe, Mexico!
Gotta love that hair!!! I think Lynn thought she was in a 90's rock band...

Today is my sister, Lynn's birthday! How lucky am I to not only call Lynn my sister, but also my best friend?! Not many people are that blessed. Lynn is the best sister in the world - we talk on the phone at least 5 times a day (and we only live 15 minutes from each other) - I really don't think anything has really "happened" unless she knows about it, and vice versa :)
She is a phenomenal mommy of 4 outstanding kids (boasting aunt talking here), a sweet wife to her hubby, Bryce, and LOYAL friend to all that know her, and the best sister in the world to me!
I know I can go to my sister for anything - and she will always be there for me. We have a special bond that NO ONE can break - she's also one of the funniest people I know, too, and boy can we laugh together!
Have a wonderful day of celebration, Lynn! I love you!!!!
Here's a picture of Lynn with Daniel from our double date to the DBack's game :)
1 comment:
She is a sweet gal. I'm glad I got to spend time with her on Saturday.
Post a Comment