Today is Laurie Verdugo's birthday, too!
Thank you to our oldest sons, Max and Josh for introducing us :)
Four years ago, they were in the same preschool class at church, and as Laurie and I were going to pick them up one time the teacher stopped us and said, "YOU TWO (Laurie and I) HAVE GOT TO GET TOGETHER! Your boys are so alike, I know you two would get along, too!" She was SO right, and our friendship started that day! We have grown to become very close, and I'm so blessed to have her in my life! It's so neat to find someone just like me :) - our kids are the same age and love each other just as much as we love each other! We have the best time together, and I thank God for placing her in my life - I only wish it would've happened sooner!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURIE - I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment