I love all my October birthday people...Mom's turn!
Happy Birthday to my precious mommy. She is not only the best mom I could ask for, but she is my FRIEND. She is so supportive, FUN, helpful, nice, caring, and all around awesome to me and my family. She is such an awesome GRANNA to my boys. The boys always know they can count on Granna to be there for them. Sam and Granna have an extra special bond since she watches him once a week so I can substitute teach.
Thanks Mom for all you do. I am so blessed to have you as my MOM.
Happy Birthday to my precious mommy. She is not only the best mom I could ask for, but she is my FRIEND. She is so supportive, FUN, helpful, nice, caring, and all around awesome to me and my family. She is such an awesome GRANNA to my boys. The boys always know they can count on Granna to be there for them. Sam and Granna have an extra special bond since she watches him once a week so I can substitute teach.
Thanks Mom for all you do. I am so blessed to have you as my MOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment