We all (mom, Lynn, Rich, Sam and I), enjoyed celebrating with a yummy lunch at Joe's BBq!
I am so blessed to have such a fun, loving, nice, compassionate, and supportive Dad. He has ALWAYS been there for me and is my biggest fan - he sure knows how to make someone feel LOVED.
I have absolutely LOVED watching my dad be a Grandpa. This is what he was called to do. The TIME, SUPPORT, PRAISE, ENCOURAGEMENT, and most of all, LOVE he shows each grandkid is amazing to watch. The boys just LIGHT UP when his name is even mentioned!
I love you, Dad. Happy Birthday!
I am so blessed to have such a fun, loving, nice, compassionate, and supportive Dad. He has ALWAYS been there for me and is my biggest fan - he sure knows how to make someone feel LOVED.
I have absolutely LOVED watching my dad be a Grandpa. This is what he was called to do. The TIME, SUPPORT, PRAISE, ENCOURAGEMENT, and most of all, LOVE he shows each grandkid is amazing to watch. The boys just LIGHT UP when his name is even mentioned!
I love you, Dad. Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment