Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome to Max Metropolis!

This is Max's "Urban Community" project he did for school. He did such a great job and we are very proud of the work he did!

Look at the cars traveling down the street...
Check out the MobiMark headquarters (Daddy had fun helping)
Thanks to Granna for keeping all of my old "Fisher Price" toys, so Max could create a park!
A little bit of crime in Max Metropolis....
Welcome...
I hope the flower cheers up this homeless man.....
Didn't he do a great job?!

3 comments:

shana said...

that's so cute. looks like quite the project. i admit, i'm glad no one assigned that to any of my kids. good job, max!
have a great week!
shana

Joan C. Webb said...

Max, I LOVE your "Max Metropolis." It is really AWESOME. Is it at school or home now? I can't wait to see it.
Did everyone in your class do a project? I really like yours. It is so good. You are very creative.
Grandma Joan thinks you are very cool.

Tia said...

i forgot to tell you. i had, like, 8 of those flower pieces for the park. i set them on the counter so i could give them to you the following rehearsal. then, my neat freak husband put them back in the lego bin! i just couldn't bring myself to dig through the 3 bins for those tiny pieces. it looks like all turned out well, though. max did a great job, violence and all.