Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GGP!

Today is GGP's (Great Grandpa Pressler) Birthday! GGP is Rich's Grandpa. He is an amazing man of God. How many 86 year olds do you know email and hang out on Facebook?!
GGP, I look forward to your inspirational emails each day...you always cheers me up, and put a smile on my face. I will never forget the first day I met you, you took me in as your own. I have felt as though you are my own Grandpa since.
I love you,
Anne
Grandpa, I love you. I love that Anne and I share the same wedding anniversary that you and Grandma had. I love how much you love Anne, she loves that you treated her as a granddaughter the first time you met her.
I love that my boys know my Grandpa!
We look forward to seeing you in Arizona in just a few days!
I love you,
Rich

1 comment:

Joan C. Webb said...

What sweet words you have about my father, GGP. He is pretty special, isn't he?

Happy Birthday, DAD!

Thanks for your wonderful words, Son Rich and lovely daughter-in-law, Anne!