Thursday, January 08, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAYS....

Today I am thankful for my cell phone.....especially thankful today, because my wonderful cell phone is sick. Yes, my reliable friend that I'm always turning on to tell me what I'm doing today, to connect me with my friends and family in various ways (talking, texting, pictures), to tell me what time it is, and to give me the convenience I think I so desperately need is SICK. I just took my sick friend to the Sprint Maintenance Store, and I seriously thought I was in a Saturday Night Live skit. A man greeted me at a podium and asked for my name, and then I was asked to take a seat. All of us in the waiting room were holding onto our phones as if they were sick children, we all just sat in silence holding onto our sick phones. One by one, our names were called and each person jumped up with urgency to talk with the "experts" to find out what was wrong with their sick friend! I had to leave my friend there, and they will be looking at it and will let me know in an hour what the diagnosis is. I can't wait to be reunited with my sweet friend......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne, I am enjoying your blog so much. I like the pictures and your scripture verses that you post. What a beautiful family you have. I got your blog address from Tracy's Christmas letter. Hope that was okay!
Adell Zieska