Well.....we've always known he's one....but he has been chosen by his teacher (Mrs. Liebig) to be the V.I.P. of the week! This means he is basically Mrs. Liebig's "right hand man", "helper extraordinaire" of the class! Line leader, paper passer outer, door holder...you name it....all very important tasks every 2nd grader wants to have for a whole week.
On Friday, right after he was chosen, the students told Mrs. Liebig adjectives that described Luke. She made this awesome poster for him...
I love seeing the words honest, caring, handsome, and genuine on there...how sweet is that?! He even got a MAGNIFICENT!!!
On Friday, right after he was chosen, the students told Mrs. Liebig adjectives that described Luke. She made this awesome poster for him...
I love seeing the words honest, caring, handsome, and genuine on there...how sweet is that?! He even got a MAGNIFICENT!!!
This weekend he got to decorate this poster (like a newspaper article) that will be displayed in the room for all to see this week...SO proud of my little Lukie and so excited for the fun week he has ahead being the VIP of the class!
No comments:
Post a Comment