Sunday, February 13, 2011

My baby is 11 years old...

Blessed beyond belief.....that is how I describe the feelings I have being Max's mommy.
I can't believe 11 years ago today I became a mom.
What a gift. What an overwhelming gift I received when God blessed me with this precious boy.
I had NO IDEA what was in store with this boy, and it has been the best adventure ever.

My heart grew GREATLY at this moment!
What a TOUGH labor and delivery.....but look at what I got!
SUCH an ADORABLE baby...this is Max at 3 months...
6 months...
9 months (my FAVORITE baby age for him)
is he cute or what?!
BEST 1 year old pic, ever (in Mommy's eyes!)
Max was such a "tough" newborn...or was it that Rich and I had NO IDEA what we were doing as first time parents?! He did have colic, cried all the time, and was literally attached to me at all times (I was the human pacifier!)....but once we got all that under control, we had a totally different, happy, charismatic, fun, silly, sweet, sensitive, cute, charming, and all around awesome baby.....he is still to this day all those awesome characteristics, and I just LOVE him to pieces. Max is a friend to the end, the life of the party, wears his heart on his sleeve, smart and witty, and probably the funniest person I know.
Thank you, God, for blessing me with my precious first born boy, Maxwell Edward.

No comments: