So my girlfriends and I were "chatting" on FACEBOOK about 6 months ago, and I typed, "Oh, how I miss you girls." Jill Dillman responded back, "Oh, Annie....I miss you, too!" Jill Irwin responds, "I miss y'all so much!" Julie chimes in, "I wish we lived closer..." Liz comments, "Love you, girls!" I comment, "I need to see you girls." Jill Irwin comments, "Vegas anyone????" and the rest is history. Within 1 week we had our trip planned!
I have known these girls for almost 20 years. We were in the same sorority pledge class, in each others' weddings, two of them are my boys' Godmothers, we've experienced the ups and downs of life together, and we get along SO WELL. We know each other so well! What a JOY it was to have this quality time together. We laughed until we cried and cried until we laughed! FUN!
I have known these girls for almost 20 years. We were in the same sorority pledge class, in each others' weddings, two of them are my boys' Godmothers, we've experienced the ups and downs of life together, and we get along SO WELL. We know each other so well! What a JOY it was to have this quality time together. We laughed until we cried and cried until we laughed! FUN!
3 comments:
So glad you had soooo much fun. :-)
And again, Anne, you are incredibly good at showing and sharing the good times with your blog/video/tech skills. I want you to do that for my blog!
Love, Love, Love! You are so talented. To think, I just always thought you were the pretty one.:) Ha-Ha! Needless to say APPROVED!!!!!!
I had such an amazing time! We are five very special friends! I am so blessed to know you gals!!!
Post a Comment