It was LITERALLY hanging by a thread. He worked on that tooth for WEEKS...and would NOT let Rich or I touch it. After a very frustrating night of not letting Rich touch it as it DANGLED back and forth, we sent him to bed explaining that it will probably fall out in the middle of the night, and he MAY swallow it. At 3 AM I feel a little, warm body by my side whispering, "Mommy, the tooth is gone, I'm pretty sure I swallowed it, and I'm really OK about it." I explained that we were not going to look for it right now, and that we were going back to sleep. At 6 AM we were in there with a flash light searching and searching.....VICTORY...we found it on the floor by his bed! Bless his heart. Tooth Fairy came that night with $2 for sweet Luke. YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment