HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2010!
10 Things I'm Thankful For...
10 Things I'm Thankful For...
1. Rich Webb
2. 3 sweet boys that love their mommy.
3. Sonic Happy Hour...a fun after school treat we ALL look forward to!
4. Mountainside Fitness...my gym I can go to every day so I can be a nice wife and mommy.
5. My extended family...we love, support, and help each other; and enjoy each other while we're doing it!
6. DVRs...I am committed to a lot of shows, and this is how I keep up with them!
7. The Phoenix Symphony Chorus...it is so awesome to share my passion with such fun, wonderful friends.
8. East Valley Bible Church....I have an awesome church family, and have developed meaningful relationships.
9. The boys' schools and teachers....it's so comforting to know they are in such good hands.
10. Jesus and His love for me!
3. Sonic Happy Hour...a fun after school treat we ALL look forward to!
4. Mountainside Fitness...my gym I can go to every day so I can be a nice wife and mommy.
5. My extended family...we love, support, and help each other; and enjoy each other while we're doing it!
6. DVRs...I am committed to a lot of shows, and this is how I keep up with them!
7. The Phoenix Symphony Chorus...it is so awesome to share my passion with such fun, wonderful friends.
8. East Valley Bible Church....I have an awesome church family, and have developed meaningful relationships.
9. The boys' schools and teachers....it's so comforting to know they are in such good hands.
10. Jesus and His love for me!
2 comments:
happy thanksgiving to all of you!
blessings,
shana
And I'm thankful for you, Anne, my lovely & talented daughter-in-law and mommy of my 3 adorable grandsons. :-) Fun to be with you today.
I like your 10 things list!
Post a Comment