Monday, August 09, 2010

T.G.I.F. Party!

So, if you haven't heard already....Lynn turned 40! And we celebrated! I threw her a T.G.I.F. party (This Girl is FORTY....(and fabulous!). We all met at TGIFridays restaurant for some food, drinks and fun and then the SURPRISE portion of the party began...




























































































My friend, Mohamed arrived dressed (and acting) like the FBI...only it stood for the...





FUN BIRTHDAY INITIATIVE! He explained that we were all going to be whisked away in the TGIF party bus (yes, we rented a 15 passenger van) and he was taking us on "Lynn's Margarita Tour"....











































































































The party bus made a stop at Dos Gringos for a yummy margarita, then we ended our night at Graham Central Station for some DANCING, KARAOKE and (sorry, Lynn) BULL RIDING! Yes, the birthday girl rode a mechanical bull (with MUCH coaxing!). It was a great night and fun was had by all! Thanks, Lynn for letting me inaugurate you into the "crew"...I love you!

1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

THis is the BEST birthday idea ever...I love the TGIF (can I borrow it for March)?