Sunday, August 15, 2010

7th BIRTHDAY FUN!!!!!

At 6:30 a.m. I felt a little warm body come climb into my bed....it was my sweet BIRTHDAY BOY! He laid there with a HUGE SMILE on his face, and his heart was just RACING as I hugged him tight! I whispered in his ear, "Happy Birthday, Buddy! Do you want to hop in the car and go get your Krispy Kreme donuts (free dozen on your birthday!)?"
This was VERY surprising and exciting for him to hear, as everyone in this house knows, that I demand NO MOVEMENT OR SOUND before 7:00 a.m.
We both slithered out of bed and away we went!

Happy Birthday!
7 years old!
We got home and started celebrating!
"Just what I wanted!"
Larry Fitzgerald jersey...yippee!

and a matching folder for Math class!!!!
a yummy sugary donut to start off the day!
He's all set!
Sam and I arrived at the end of the school day with "s'more cupcakes" for his class...
Hey! It's my birthday!
each student made him a birthday card
Luke and his friend, Tana

when the other girls saw I was taking pictures...they all wanted to join in the fun
my little heartbreaker...

We celebrated with our FAMILY that evening and saw a ventriloquist, Dennis Lee at our church!
He signed autographs for EVERY child after the show....
He was AWESOME!
We celebrated with ice cream
Happy Birthday, Luke!
Then we opened presents!!!
Luke and his precious cousins...

What a great day of CELEBRATION!!! Yeah for LUKE!

No comments: