Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN...

What a special day...
I had the HONOR of spending some QUALITY time with my sweet niece, Julia! Poor thing is surrounded by BOYS all day every day.....so Lynn and I decided to give her a BREAK! Aunt Annie and Julia did all the things girls LOVE to do...

ATE at our favorite restaurant, Applebee's...
Got pedicures and manicures...
What every girl needs...
Pretty toes...
more pretty toes...
We walked out of the nail shop and Julia said, "That is the car I want when I'm older!" So I took her picture next to her "dream car"...
We then went to Michael's craft store and she picked out a piggy bank (she collects them) to decorate...



SLUMBER PARTY time...she slept on the top bunk and I on the bottom!
Morning, sunshine! A nice, quiet breakfast...
We had such a great time hanging out, talking, laughing, and just being GIRLS.
We had a 10 minute conversation on lip moisturizers.....I just don't get to do that with a house full of boys.....

No comments: