Monday, April 19, 2010

this is just the beginning...

Having three boys, I know I am going to have many bumps, bruises and even breaks! SAM has had 2 black eyes in 2 weeks...yes, you heard that correct! Bless his heart, he bonked into a friend 2 weeks ago, and got a pretty nice "shiner" that ran it's course (got puffy, turned a little bluish and then disappeared for a day). Then, wouldn't ya know it, a few days ago he woke up from his nap with a HUGE puffy eye again! We rushed him to the Urgent Care, and sure enough, he had somehow bonked himself in the SAME SPOT, and now has a VERY black and blue eye. We're not sure how this one happened, but he has every story in the book about how it happened. Our favorite is, "I was showing my blanket to my friends at preschool, and when I was done, Aiden (one of Luke's friends) came up to me and punched me in the eye." (this did NOT happen, but he likes the reaction when he tells it!)

My little BRUISER

1 comment:

Tia said...

i love love love the sweet 2nd picture- poor sam sam!